Janova, a startup provider of cloud-based automated software testing solutions, worked with Garrett Public Relations on a PR launch and an ongoing program to help raise visibility and drive sales.
Below are some highlights from the local and national coverage received. In addition, we were very successful with the awards program on a local and national level, and some coverage of that is included, as well:
- Janova publicly launched its solution, garnering local and national coverage—here are two examples of coverage in vertical trade publications:
- “Janova Enters Software Testing Marketing with Automated Testing in the Cloud,” Software Magazine
- “Janova brings out UX test solution,” SD Times
- Janova is named a Red Herring Top 100 North America Tech Startup
- Janova accepted tax incentives from the state of Ohio and the Village of New Albany at a press conference with Ohio Gov. John Kasich, covered extensively by statewide by TV news programs, in newspapers and online – here are a couple of examples of the stories that appeared:
- “Kasich Visits Janova – Company Announces 116 New Full-Time Jobs,” Cincinnati.com blog (Gannett Publishing)
- “Janova agrees to job-creating expansion in New Albany,” Business First
- Janova is named as a top 50 startup in the Startup Open competition, which recognizes the “50 most promising startups from around the world”
- Locally, CEO Jeff Lusenhop is named CEO of the year by Columbus CEO Janova is also named as a semi-finalist for a TechColumbus award for startup of the year, while Lusenhop is named a semi-finalist in the executive of the year category.