Past & Present Clients
Big Green Head
Binary Research Intl.
CCAD (Columbus College of Art & Design)
Geehan Advisory Boards
Installed Building Products
Millennium Jet, Inc.
Rich Life Marketing
St. Somewhere Marketing
The Franklin County Fair
Two Men & a Truck
University of California at Santa Cruz
Vision & Execution
Vysion Technology Solutions
WHS New Life
Women’s Small Business Accelerator
- "I've worked with a few PR professionals in a variety of business situations. Michelle brings the goods - honest, professional and hard-working, a solid writer with excellent media relations skills, and the patience for working with busy, easily distracted clients! I will hire her again." Patrick Warczak, Principal, Patrick Warczak Jr Marketing LLC
- "Michelle delivered an excellent press release on short notice for our company's launch. She was able to quickly grasp our business model and provide a compelling piece that garnered the attention we were looking for. We would recommend Michelle and certainly would hire her again in the future." Startup client
- "Michelle was instrumental in assisting Janova with our PR Initiatives. She helped us navigate the waters of what is releasable content, when do we release it and how do we release it. She brings a lot of great ideas and was always a welcome addition to our Marketing discussions. Her work and her efforts associated with the Janova product helped secure National coverage as well as Global Award Recognitions. We would not be where we are today if it were not for Michelle and her work." - Brian Lusenhop, Vice President of Marketing, Janova Client, Janova
- “Michelle is an integral part of our PR team as the touch point for our customer reference and press release programs. Michelle’s interviewing and writing skills are top-notch, and her commitment to developing strong relationships with our customers has been invaluable over the past two years we’ve been working together. Thanks to Michelle’s efforts, we’ve been able to supply the media with hundreds of excellent customer references, which helps us to achieve greater visibility in a highly competitive space. She’s flexible, very responsive, and self-directed in her work. I highly recommend working with Michelle!” Kent Kappen, public relations manager, PlaceWare, Inc., a Microsoft Company
- “Michelle plays an integral role in developing and executing Supplybase’s marketing and public relations strategy. Her years of experience are an asset to our marketing team–she works with our marketing managers to develop messages and strategize how best to deliver them to the media and analyst community. Her writing skills and media relations expertise are invaluable to us, as is her ability to turn materials around under short deadlines!” Rix Kramlich, director of marketing , Supplybase, Inc.
- “Michelle has a passion for her work and cares about getting it right. She is a talented and dedicated professional whom I highly recommend based on her media relations skills and expertise, which have been invaluable to the successful launch of our company.” Michael Moshier, president and CEO, Millennium Jet, Inc., http://www.solotrek.com
To read more recommendations of Michelle’s work, visit Michelle’s LinkedIn Page